1. A lesson is repeated until it is learned. 一个教训会不断地重复，直至你领悟了。
A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it (as evidenced by a change in your attitude and ultimately your behavior) then you can go on to the next lesson.
2. Learning lessons does not end. 学无止境。
There is no stage of life that does not contain some lessons. As long as you live there will be something more to learn.
3. Others are merely mirrors of you. 别人不过是你的镜子。
You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself. When tempted to criticize others, ask yourself why you feel so strongly.
4. The answer lie inside of you. 答案就在你身边。
The solutions to all of life problems lie within your grasp. All you need to do is ask, look, listen and trust yourself.
5. There are no mistakes, only lessons. 没有错误，只有教训。
Growth is a process of trial, error and experimentation. You can learn as much from failure as you can from success. Maybe more.
6. You will learn lessons. “人生”学校，无所不教。
You are enrolled in a full-time, informal school called Life. Each day, you will be presented with opportunities to learn what you need to know. The lessons presented are often completely different from those you need.
7. You will receive a body. 关爱自己，受益无限。
You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for as long as you live. How you take care of it or fail to take care of it can make an enormous difference in the quality of your life.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. 你的生活你做主。
You have all the tools and resources you need. What you create with those tools and resources is up to you. Remember that through desire, goal setting and unflagging effort you can have anything you want. Persistence is the key to success.