1. Students could receive a better, more efficient education if they spend 11 months a year studying.
2. Parents should not express their disagreement to the teacher if parents find the teaching method is not right?
3. Colleges and universities should offer job preparation before students start to work.
4. The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.
5. The main role of a university professor is to educate students rather than to do research.
6. It is better to relax by watching a movie or reading a book than by doing physical exercises
7. In the busy and crowded world today, we should not expect people to be polite to each other.
8. Is it as important for older people to study or learn new things as it is for younger people?
9. People care more about public recognition than about money. Even if no more money is given, public recognition can still make people work harder.
10. It is important to know what is happening around the world, even if it does not affect your personal lives.
11. People spend much more time on communicating by technologies such as social media or text messages than they should.
12. The car (automobile) has had greater effect to society than the airplane has to.
13. Workers would be more satisfied if they have various kinds of work to do during workday instead of doing the same job all day long.
14. An effective leader tries to make others feel they have been part of a decision.
15. The environmental issue is too complex to be handled by the individual.
16. Drivers should pay a fee to be allowed to drive on streets during the time when there is the greatest amount of traffic.
17. In the past, people were more interested in improving their neighborhoods than they are now.
18. Athletes and entertainers can be good politicians