1. Some think that printed books are not necessary in the digital era, because all writing can be stored electronically. Others think printed books still play an important role.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. Some people think that using mobile phones and computers has a negative effect on young people's reading and writing skills. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people think that success in life comes from hard work and determination, while others think that there are more important factors such as money and appearance.Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. Towns and cities are attractive places. Some people suggest that the government should spend money putting in more works of art like paintings and statues to make them better to live in. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. The government has the duty to ensure that its citizens have a healthy diet, while others believe this is individuals' responsibility. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6. Many young people in the workforce today change their jobs or careers every few years. What do you think are the reasons for this？ Do the advantage of this outweigh the disadvantage？
7. Employers should give its staff at least four weeks of holidays a year to make employees do better in their jobs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Most of leaders and directors of organizations are older people. Some people think it is better to have young people for these positions. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
本期预测共8道题， 其中有4道同意与否题， 因此帮烤鸭梳理一下同意与否题的谋篇布局思路， 双边讨论文的谋篇布局思路请戳3月2日雅思写作考试预测 | 考前预测， 另外要获取话题高分搭配， 请戳3月14日雅思写作考试预测 | 雅思预测
范文题目：Some people think that students should only study science subjects. Other subjects are not important to them. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
（本题是雅思大作文教育类的一道经典题目， 理科学科与其他的学科的较量， 由此题目可以衍生出非常多的题目）
Some people suggest that students only study science subjects. （转述题目观点）Although I agree that science subjects are important, I think that students should also study a variety of other subjects. （给出自己的观点）
On the one hand, science subjects should be core subjects on the school curriculum. （承认对立观点合理）In modern history, science and technology have been the most influential driving forces behind productivity and material prosperity, and are particularly important in an age of global economic competition. （对立观点合理的理由1）The knowledge gained through science subjects, such as physics, chemistry and biology, prepares children for future careers in science, technology, engineering or medicine. （对立观点合理的理由2）Without compulsory science courses, schools would fail to produce enough young people with scientific knowledge and technological skills for their country’s economic development. （对立观点合理的理由3）
On the other hand, people’s well-being does not only depend on material success.（反驳对立观点）Other subjects on the school curriculum also serve the common good and therefore should not be ignored. （重申自己的观点）Other subjects are of great value for children. (理由1)Music classes, for example, music classes teach children to express their emotions better and appreciate others’ more. Also, art classes stimulate children’s imagination and encourage them to approach problems creatively, which helps to prepare a creative workforce for the future. (理由1的论据)
Science subjects cannot even serve the common good well if other subjects on the school curriculum are not effectively or efficiently taught. (理由2)For instance, it is hard to imagine that students can present the results of their scientific experiments clearly in their papers if they have not gained systematic knowledge of academic writing in their language classes. (理由2的论据)
In conclusion, I would argue that a good curriculum should be balanced and consist of a wide range of areas, including natural sciences, social studies, arts and humanities. (一句话重申自己的观点)