2018年1-4月雅思口语Part 1，Part 2新题预测
1. Who gave you your name?
2. Does your name have any particular (or, special) meaning?
3. Do you like your name?
4. In your country, do people feel that their name is very important?
5. Would you like to change you name?
6. Is it easy to change your name in your country?
7. Who usually names babies in your country?
8. Do you have any special traditions about naming children?
9. What names are most common in your hometown?
10.Is your name common or unusual in your country?
11 And what would you like me to call you?
1.What kind of place is it?
2. What’s the most interesting part of your home area?
3. What kind of jobs do the people in your town/ village do?
4. Is your hometown changing?
5. Would you say it is a good place to live? Why?
6. What changes would you like to make to your hometown?
7.What are the advantages of living in your hometown?
8.What are some problems faced by your hometown?
10.What are some environmental problems faced by your hometown?
1.Doyou like going boating?
2.Haveyou ever travelled by boat?
3.Wouldyou like to have your own boat?
4.Isboat trip popular in your country?
5.Doyou often travel by boat?
6.Wherein your country do people most often use/travel by boats?
7.Do manypeople in your country own their own boat?
8.Wouldyou like to buy a boat?
9.If youhad your own boat, what would you do with it?
1.Do you like rainy days?
2.What do you do onrainy days?
3.Do you think rain is good?
4.Does rain ever affect transportation in your hometown?
1.What activities do teenagers in your country like to do?
2.Do you often spend time with teenagers?
3.What is the best part of being a teenager in your country?
4.Do you think it is good to be a teenager?
1.How often do you take the bus?
2.When was the first time you took a bus?
3.Is it convenient to take the bus in your city?
4.Do people in your country take the bus?
5.What is the difference between taking a bus and taking a train?
6.What do you do when you are on a bus
7.How good is the bus service where you live?
1. Do you like to receive gifts?
2. What kind of gifts do you like to receive?
3. What gifts did you receive in yourchildhood?
4. Do you like giving gifts to people?
5. What gifts did you give to others in yourchildhood?
6.When do people give gifts in your country?
7.Do you like giving or receiving gifts?
8.What kind of gifts do you prefer?
1.Do you have a large or small family?
2.How much time do you spend with your family?
3.What do you like to do together as a family?
4.Do you get along well with your family?
5. Is yours a typical family?
6. Are there many different types of family in your country?
7. Who are you closest to in your family?
1. Are you very interested in the news?
2. Why do you want to know the latest news?
3. How important is it to you to get the news every day?
4. What sort of news are you most interested in?
5. How do you usually find this news?
6. Do you prefer to read newspapers or watch TV to get your news?
7. Do you ever get your news from the internet?
8. Do you (often/ever) read newspapers?
9. What sections of the newspaper do you usually read?
10. Do you think newspapers are important?
11. Besides newspapers, what are some other ways people get news?
12. How important do you think the news is?
13. Which do you think is more important, domestic news or international news?
14. Would you say the news affects your life very much?
15. Are old people and young people interested in the same news?